sueandreas

Self-development journey

self-development journey, mindfulness training, alchemy of soul

Mindful Being Book Review: Powerful and Practical. Must experience!

Mindful Being - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Mindful Being Book Review: Powerful and Practical Course. Must experience!

Mindful Being towards Mindful Living, is a simple, powerful, and practical self development course.

I found a great collection of spiritual exercises that I used daily. walking bare-foot, showering with cold water, preparing little secrets for my friends and family, going back to writing, drawing mandalas, meditating with inspiring guided meditations, exercising concentration, etc.

If any of you want to learn more about walking a spiritual path or self-development, this is a great course to try and Nuit is a great Coach. I was surprised by the spectrum of exercises: we covered a personal plan, goals' setting, life cycle, relationship contracts. Some of the best self-development tools done in do it on-your-own mode. This has its disadvantage 'cause I had to go back to my self-discipline to complete the 12 weeks modules on my-own, but since I loved the subject and the writing style I continuously returned to the exercises.

Mindful Being Quote by Nuit about Positive Thinking and Delight

Mindful Being self development book by Nuit quote about spiritual groth

I would end this review with the quote from Nuit's article: Is Mindfulness for You? An Honest Look into a Mindfulness Journey.

'The self-development journey is a beautiful life-long journey. It takes an effort to be commitment to the beauty of life and a courage to fall in love with practitioners of this amazing wisdom. We call them yogis, sages, poets, and feel inspired by their words. Yet, a word of warning, Mindfulness cannot be learned but only inspired.' Nuit