sueandreas

Self-development journey

self-development journey, mindfulness training, alchemy of soul

Conscious parenting teaches mindfulness

Conscious Parenting - Nataša Pantović Nuit

The Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training is about our alchemy transformation, the alchemy of love, the alchemy of soul.

Conscious Parenting is the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training designed for parents

I had a very inspiring time exploring 100s of exercises designed to help parents come back to creativity and patience when dealing with kids.

The Conscious Parenting Course is a mindful living course for parents and it works with spiritual tools such as: Soul's DiarySpiritual Parenting DiaryDeveloping Parenting Virtues, Mindfulness Meditations, RhythmDay-to-day Routine, Happy Family Structure, Cultivating Relationships, etc.

It is recommended to do the Conscious Parenting Course during the 12 weeks that cover 12 modules

Within 12 Modules the reader is encouraged to look into the 12 areas of life and Implement various tools that inspire the relationship with kids, the partner and with one-self.

This is the quote from the website that I find very inspiring and that talks about the methods used within the Conscious Parenting Course:

'...children are our best teachers, we need to learn to Concentrate and to teach our the magic of Concentration, and no matter how difficult this sounds, we should keep the steady flow of inspiration within our lives.

All conscious parents hope that they will further develop:

• Self-control over your thoughts and actions,
  • Open heart that is protected by inner strength,
  • Open and Free Mind so that you can stay in-tuned with the new experiences and ideas,
  • An ability to stay true to your decisions and do your best to follow them,
  • An increased capability for lovewisdom and peace'

Source: http://www.artof4elements.com/entry/90/self-development-parents-help